1. Rub butter into flour. When thoroughly incorporated, add milk and mix with hands gently until mixture is well blended and comes together in a mass. Then add chopped incaberries and mix in.
2. Flour bench thoroughly and place mixture from the bowl.
3. Knead until smooth, about 3-4 minutes.
4. Using rolling pin gently roll out until about ¾” thick. Using cutters or knife cut into rounds and place on well floured tray.
5. Cook at 425-450 degrees F (220-235 Deg C) for 10 minutes or until risen and tops are lightly brown.
Remove and serve with butter or jam and cream.