Very Quick and Easy Caramel Fudge
- DIFFICULTY Easy
1cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons golden syrup
395g can condensed milk
180g white/milk cooking chocolate, coarsely chopped or chocolate melts
½ cup roasted macadamia nuts
Method1. Line a 28cm x 18cm x 3cm pan with grease proof paper.
2. Melt butter in a large saucepan. Careful not to burn.
3. Add brown sugar, golden syrup and condensed milk; stir over a medium heat until boiling.
4. Lower heat and cook, stirring for 10 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and add chocolate; stir until smooth.
6. The fudge will start to set quite quickly, so immediately stir in nuts and pour into prepared pan, then spread evenly with the back of a spoon.
7. Allow to cool at room temperature for 30 minutes, then refrigerate until firm.
8. Cut into small pieces and enjoy !