Raspberry White Chocolate Muffins with Raspberry Crumb
Delicious Raspberry and White Chocolate Muffins Sprinkled with a Nutty and Tangy Crumb
- SERVES 9-12
- PREP TIME 5mins
- COOK TIME 25-30mins
- DIFFICULTY Easy
Ingredients2 cups self raising flour
2/3 cup raw caster sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
125g butter, melted
2/3 cup milk
100g white chocolate buttons
1 cup frozen raspberries
Nutworks Raspberry Crumb*
Method1. Preheat oven to 200degressC
2. Combine all ingredients together except the frozen raspberries & then chocolate buttons in a large mixer. Beat or mix until the mixer is smooth and well combined.
3. Gentle fold through the raspberries and chocolate buttons.
4. Place cupcake holders in a muffin baking tin.
5. Spoon mixture in the prepared tin
6. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until golden brown and a skewer comes out clean.
7. Add icing sugar to a bowl and pour in the lemon juice until the desired consistence for the icing
8. Place a teaspoon of icing on cooled muffins
9. Sprinkle Nutworks Raspberry Crumb on top and serve
*Nutworks Raspberry Crumb can be purchased at selected QLD Woolworths Stores, for more information click here
Recipe Source: http://nutworks.com.auBack
Recipe ID: 3263462