Raspberry Hazelnut Friands
Get the kids in the kitchen these school holidays and bake these scrumptious tasty fresh Raspberry and Hazelnut Friands, great treat for everyone on the holidays
- SERVES 24
- PREP TIME 10mins
- COOK TIME 10mins
- DIFFICULTY Easy
Ingredients1 1/2 cups (185g) icing sugar mixture
1 cup (100g) hazelnut meal
1/2 cup (75g) plain flour
180g butter, melted
6 egg whites
100g frozen raspberries
Icing sugar, to dust
Method1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease 24 30ml- (1 1/3 tbs) capacity mini muffin pans.
2. Combine the icing sugar, hazelnut meal and flour in a large bowl.
3. Add the butter and egg whites and stir to combine.
4. Add half the raspberries and stir to combine.
5. Pour the friand mixture evenly among the prepared pans.
6. Sprinkle the remaining raspberries over each friand.
7. Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centers comes out clean.
8. Set aside for 5 minutes before turning onto a wire rack to cool. Dust with icing sugar to serve.
Recipe Source: http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/24489/raspberry+hazelnut+friandsBack
Recipe ID: 3263461