Pumpkin and Macadamia Soup
The macadamias add a great flavour to this healthy pumpkin soup. Serve with crusty bread for a great lunch or entree
- SERVES 4-6
- DIFFICULTY Easy
1. Heat oil in a heavy based pan, add the macadamias, onion and ginger and saute for 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown.
2. Add the pumpkin and apple and cook 2-3 minutes then pour over the stock.
3. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until pumpkin is soft.
4. Transfer mixture to a blender and process until smooth and creamy.
5. Serve in large bowls with a swirl of yoghurt and a few roasted macadamias tossed over for garnish.