Rich, nutty balls of sumptuousness....
- DIFFICULTY Easy
1. In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the butter and macadamia butter together until smooth.2. Add the icing sugar and cocoa and beat them through.
3. Add the crumbled nuts (except about 2 tbsp) and rice bubbles and mix just until combined.
4. Transfer the mixture to a bowl and refrigerate for at least and hour.
5. Line a tray with baking paper.
6. Form the mixture into small balls and place on the tray then pop it back in the fridge for an hour.
7. Melt the chocolate together with the butter.
8. Cool until it slightly thickens.
9. Dunk each ball in the melted chocolate and shake to remove the excess then put them on the lined tray.
10. Sprinkle the top of each ball with the rest of the crumbled nuts.
11. Return them to the fridge to set.
12. Put each truffle into a small cupcake case.
Recipe Source: http://clairekcreations.com/2013/01/macadamia-truffles/Back
Recipe ID: 3263421