Macadamia, Ginger and Chilli Pork Stirfry
Quick, easy and healthy
- DIFFICULTY Easy
Method1. Marinate pork strips in chilli oil. Place in fridge for 1 hour.
2. Heat wok, pan or BBQ on high.
3. Add vegetables, a small amount of oil and stirfry. Cook for a couple of minutes. Remove Vegies and set aside.
4. Add pork and cook quickly in small batches.
5. Return the vegetables to the wok and add the macadamia ginger paste.
6. Stirfry for 1 minute.
7. Add chilli paste (if desired).
8. Stir through hokien noodles until hot, then serve.