Macadamia Crumbed Lamb Cutlets with Beetroot Dip
- DIFFICULTY Easy
Method1. Place bread and macadamia nuts in a food processor
2. Process until bread forms fine bread crumbs (the macadamias should sill be quite coarse)
3. Place mixture in a shallow bowl. Season with salt and pepper
4. Place flour on a large plate. Lightly beat eggs in a bowl. Using the palm of your hand, gently flatten the meat on each cutlet until about 1.5cm thick
5. Coat 1 cutlet in flour, shaking off excess. Dip in egg. Coat in breadcrumb mixture.
6. Place on a large baking ray lined with baking paper. Repeat process with remaining cutlets. Cover and refrigerate for 30mins
7. Heat half the oil in a large fry-pan over medium heat. Cook cutlets in batches, adding more oil when necessary, for 3 minutes each side or cooked to your liking
8. Transfer to a baking tray lined with paper towel to drain.
9. Place cutlets on a platter and sprinkle with coriander. Serve with beetroot dip.
Recipe Source: TasteBack
Recipe ID: 3263406