Macadamia, Burnt Butter, Sage and Parmesan White Fish
A fresh and tasty dinner perfect for two...
- SERVES 2
- DIFFICULTY Easy
Method1. Heat 1 tablespoon of the macadamia oil in a fying pan on medium heat.
2. Season the fish with salt and pepper and gently fry until just cooked.
3. After the fish is cooked, remove, keep warm in the over. Add remaining macadamia oil to the pan and fry the sage leaves until crispy. Take out and drain on paper towel.
4. Melt butter over a medium heat in a small pan, whisking constantly until butter begins to bubble and turn brown. When butter is ready it will smell quite nutty and have a dark appearance.
5. Place fish on a plate, drizzle over 1-2 tablespoons of the burnt butter, sprinkle a few crispy sage leaves, crushed macadamias and grate over parmesan to taste.
6. Serve with a fresh garden salad or home-made chips.
Recipe Source: http://www.australian-macadamias.org/item/1229-macadamia-and-burnt-butter-white-fishBack
Recipe ID: 3263422