Macadamia and Honey Chicken Satay Kebabs
Nice and easy take on satay kebabs using Nutworks Macadamia Paste
- SERVES 4
- DIFFICULTY Easy
1. Heat oil in pan at 180degreesC. Fry onion, garlic, and capsicum until cooked all the way through.
2. Remove from heat and stir in the macadamia paste & honey.
3. Add chilli (if desired) lime juice, and lime rind. Stir well to form a sauce.
4. Reserve some of the sauce for dipping when serving. Marinate chicken kebabs in rest of satay, and place in the fridge for 1 hour.
5. Grill or BBQ on high for approximately 7 minutes on each side.
6. Serve with left over dipping sauce and a cucumber salad. (to create a main meal serve with rice also)
Recipe Source: Nutworks RecipeBack
Recipe ID: 3263399