Chewy Oatmeal and Macadamia Cookies
Sweet, Golden Brown Oatmeal Cookies with Macadamia and Cranberries. Perfect, healthy snack for the kids lunch box!
- SERVES 20
- PREP TIME 5mins
- COOK TIME 10mins
- DIFFICULTY Easy
1. Heat the oven to 170 degrees centigrade
2. In a large bowl add the oats, flours, sugar, nuts and cranberries
3. Mix Well
4. In a saucepan, over a low flame, melt the butter and honey together
5. Remove from heat
6. Dissolve the bi-carb soda in water and then add the butter mix.
7. Stir well and leave for a moment
8. Add to the dry ingredients and mix well to combine
9. Roll out dough for at least 20 minutes
11. Cut into cookie sized pieces and bake for 10-12 minutes until golden.
Thanks to Erin at She Cooks, She Gardens for this great recipe
Recipe ID: 3263325